With the tremendous growth in youth biking in the Roaring Fork Valley and the growth of our programs, we are excited to continue our partnership with the Snowmass Bike School. Together we are hosting 3-day mountain biking camps for grades 1-6. Kids will ride on trails throughout Snowmass Village and on Snowmass Mountain while learning skills and growing their love for the sport. All riding will be age and ability appropriate.
Dates: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, June 6 – August 12, 2022
- Grades 1 & 2 – Students will learn basic biking skills, build more comfort and confidence on and off the bike, and explore their surroundings all while having fun on our trails! All skill levels are welcome but no training wheels, please.
Half Days: Morning (9am – 12pm) or afternoon (12:30 – 3:30pm)
- $201 for all three half days
- Grades 3 – 6 – Camp is designed for young riders who have shown a passion and skill set to ride adventurous trails. Our older riders will work on biking skills such as speed control, riding through rocky terrain, proficient braking, adequate shifting technique, as well as ascending and descending technique. These age groups will spend more time on the trail while still keeping it chill enough to appreciate our natural environment.
Full Days: 9am – 3pm
- $339 for all three full days
- Meeting Location: Two Creeks, Snowmass
- Includes: Three days of instruction and full supervision. Bike and helmets are required, but are not included in the rate.
- Extended Day Option: This option is available for those Campers that need supervision during the afternoon. Campers must be registered for the first and second grade morning sessions in order to participate in the extension and must register for all three extension days (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) at a time. Although Campers will not be on the trails, they will participate in activities such as eurobungy, hiking, fishing, and more. Additional registration is required and may only be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register by 5pm on the Thursday prior to the start of the Camp week.
- Scholarship Opportunities: Please email email@example.com for details.