30 Mar 2018 – 5th & 6th Grade MTB Camps
Designed for young riders who have shown a passion and skill set to ride adventurous trails. Riders will work on biking skills such as speed control, riding through rocky terrain, proficient braking, adequate shifting technique, as well as ascending and descending technique. These age groups will spend more time on the trail while still keeping it chill enough to appreciate our natural environment.
- Decision Making (Risk Management)
- Climbing & Descending Skills
This weekly program offers 3 days of riding out of the Snowmass Recreation Center.
Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Location: Snowmass Recreation Center
Price: $199 per week
June 11th, 13th, 15th
June 18th, 20th, 22nd
June 25th, 27th, 29th
July 9th, 11th, 13th
July 16th, 18th, 20th
July 23rd, 25th, 27th
Jul 30th, Aug 1st, Aug 3rd
August 6th, 8th, 10th
August 13th, 15th, 17th
Ways to Register
- Call-In Registration to Snowmass Village Recreation Center: Front desk at 970-922-2240. Please be prepared to verbally relay contact information and emergency contact information.
- Online Registration through Snowmass Village Recreation Center.
- Walk-In Registration: Come to the Snowmass Village Recreation Center front desk during normal hours of operation at 2835 Brush Creek Road.