30 Mar 2019 – 5th & 6th Grade MTB Camps
Designed for young riders who have shown a passion and skill set to ride adventurous trails. Riders will work on biking skills such as speed control, riding through rocky terrain, proficient braking, adequate shifting technique, as well as ascending and descending technique. These age groups will spend more time on the trail while still keeping it chill enough to appreciate our natural environment.
- Decision Making (Risk Management)
- Climbing & Descending Skills
This weekly program offers 3 days of riding out of the Snowmass Recreation Center.
Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Location: Snowmass Recreation Center
Price: $209 per week
June 10th, 12th, 14th
June 17th, 19th, 21st
July 24th, 26th, 28th
July 1st, 3rd, 5th
July 8th, 10th, 12th
July 15th, 17th, 19th
July 22nd, 24th, 26th
July 29th, 31st, August 2nd
August 5th, 7th, 9th
Ways to Register
- Call-In Registration to Snowmass Village Recreation Center: Front desk at 970-922-2240. Please be prepared to verbally relay contact information and emergency contact information.
- Online Registration through Snowmass Village Recreation Center.
- Walk-In Registration: Come to the Snowmass Village Recreation Center front desk during normal hours of operation at 2835 Brush Creek Road.